It’s easy to feel like you’re in over your head when a plumbing disaster strikes; however, Sheely Plumbing Inc. wants you to know that our expert technicians are standing by 24/7 to help Wayland, MI residents. Put our name in your phone’s contact list and remember us when facing a plumbing situation that you can’t handle.
Before you hire a plumber, check out our customer reviews to find out what your neighbors think about our services.
Why You Need Drain Cleaning Services
If you’re like most people, you don’t think twice about your home’s drains until there’s a problem. However, regular cleaning by a professional provides many benefits, such as:
- Reduces Odor - As food debris, soap, and other gunk builds up in your drains, they start to smell. Professional drain cleaning removes that sludge to keep drains smelling clean and reduces the harmful bacteria.
- Improves Performance - As muck builds up in your drains, it reduces the pipe’s ability to remove water, which means water drains slowly. Professional drain cleaning opens pipes to their original state, making for quick water drainage.
- Keeps Pipes Healthy - Keeping pipes free-flowing reduces the damage that can be caused by buildup and increased water pressure. Also, routine maintenance allows you to catch and fix small issues before they blossom into larger ones.
Call us today to find out more about our clogged drain repair service.
When to Call for Emergency Plumbing Repair
Are you experiencing a plumbing issue? Most Wayland, MI residents will have something go wrong with their plumbing from time to time. And while not every situation requires a call to a plumber for emergency help. However, sometimes, waiting for an appointment a few days away isn’t feasible. Here are situations where you’ll want to call for immediate help:
- Burst pipes
- Failed water heater
- A toilet that won't’ flush
- Gas leak
- Water leaks
- Sump pump failure
- Main water line rupture
- Reduced water pressure
Whatever your plumbing problem is, contact us for assistance.
Don’t Ignore Your Failing Water Heater
Your water heater works day and night to give your family all the hot water they need, and over time, that takes a toll on the system. To reduce the chance of total system failure, and being without hot water, watch out for signs that your water heater is failing.
- Rusty or cloudy water
- Metallic tasting water
- Unusual gurgling sounds coming from the tank
- The water is slow to heat up
- The water never gets hot
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription