SHEELY PLUMBING INC. WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Sheely Plumbing Inc. warrants labor and materials free of defects caused by any installation or manufactures defects for a period of one year from the date of final plumbing inspection.
- All fixtures and appliances will be covered by the manufacturer of the specific product.
- All damaged fixtures and appliances are subject to inspection by the manufacturer’s representative before repair or replacement will be made.
- Warranty repairs or replacement will be performed during regular business hours
- No warranty repairs or replacements will be performed if the customer has a past due balance.
Sheely Plumbing Inc. Limited Warranty
- Dripping faucets, fixtures traps, supply lines, running toilets, shower valves frost-free sillcocks, and dripping filler tub valves are all covered for a period of 30 days after final inspection.
- These items are all subject to inspection by one of our service techs before repair or replacement will be performed.
- These items are considered home or business maintenance items after a period of 30 days.
Items Not Covered by Warranty
- We do not warrant or cover any product we do not supply.
- Freezing pipes and fixtures, or damaged caused by freezing, are not covered by our warranty.
- Damage caused by storms, fire, smoke, vandalism, theft, severe weather, neglect, and maintenance neglect are not covered by our warranty.
- If complete home or business sanitary drainage or water stoppage occurs.
- If flooding which cannot be contained by the isolation valve of a fixture, main valve, or water service valve occurs.
- If a gas leak that cannot be contained by a shut off valve occurs.
For more information about the Sheely Plumbing Inc warranty, give us a call today at (616) 868-2212 to speak with a member of our team!