Drain clogs are frequent in many Alto and Grand Rapids, MI, homes. While there are a variety of causes of clogs, some solutions are better than others. If you have a stubborn clog and you’re worried about it returning or harming your pipes, call Sheely Plumbing Inc. and ask about our expert clogged drain repair.
If you’re sick of your drab bathroom, contact us and ask about our bathroom remodeling services.
Why Your Drains Are Blocked
Slow and clogged drains are a significant inconvenience in many Alto and Grand Rapids homes. Not only does one suffer from slow draining water, but they also deal with foul odors coming from the drain and a buildup of harmful bacteria. Here are the most common causes of clogged drains:
- Hair is the main culprit of blocked drains in the bathroom, whether it’s the shower or the sink.
- Plants, dirt, and other natural debris create blockages in drains, especially in spring and fall.
- Pouring grease and cooking fats like butter and oil down the kitchen sink is a sure-fire way to wind up with a clog.
- Flushing non-flushable items like sanitary napkins, personal wipes, paper towels, and other things down the toilet are responsible for blocking water flow from the pipes and drains.
- Weak water flow is another reason why drains clog. If the water flow from your tap is a small trickle, it may be that sediment has built up, which is causing the blockage.
If you experience slow or clogged drains, it’s best to call a professional for thorough drain cleaning.
Benefits of a Pro Drain Cleaning Company
If you’re one of the many residents suffering from clogged drains, you’ve likely reached for a plunger or over the counter drain cleaning product to fix the problem. But sometimes, these remedies don’t help, and in some cases, can harm your plumbing. Professional drain cleaning may be the answer, and here’s why.
- Pro drain cleaning eliminates the nasty odors caused by rotting food debris, fat, grease, hair, and scum.
- Pro drain cleaning reduces the chance of clogs that stop the water flow completely.
- Pro drain cleaning eliminates the bacteria from building up in the drain, which can impact your family’s health.
- Pro drain cleaning saves money over time because it virtually eliminates the cost and hassle of dealing with clogged drains and pipes, especially if the clog is located in an underground pipe.
- Pro drain cleaning keeps your pipes healthy and free from grease and other materials that can harm your pipes over time, causing them to corrode and leak.
If you’re sick of slow drains, or if you have a pipe that’s fully blocked, call Sheely Plumbing Inc. for professional drain cleaning today.
Are you not satisfied with the hot water in your Alto or Grand Rapids home? A tankless water heater may be the answer you’re looking for.
What is Rooter Service?
Rooter service is a plumbing technique that removes clogs and obstructions from a pipe. Many clogs are too embedded for plungers and chemicals cleaning solutions to solve, so a rooter is the best method.
Rooter service is the right choice if you have a clog inside a drain affecting an appliance or fixture. Also, rooters are ideal when you have significant blockages in your home’s sewer line caused by tree roots or the buildup of non-flushable items.