At Sheely Plumbing Inc., we’ve built a reputation for outstanding service and value. Our goal is always to provide you with the five-star service that we guarantee and the best prices possible. The next time you need a reliable, fair, and professional residential plumbing contractor, call us!
Our Residential Plumbing Services
At Sheely Plumbing Inc., we strive to provide comprehensive plumbing installation and repairs to our Alto and Grand Rapids customers. We offer expert:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Remodeling Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing and Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Recirculation Pumps
- New Construction
- Commercial Plumbing
- Agricultural Plumbing
- Water Meters
- Water Well Pressure Tank
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Inline Filters
- In-Floor Heat
- Process Piping
- Grease Traps
When a plumbing disaster strikes and you’re in over your head, call us and ask about our 24-hour emergency service.
Common Plumbing Issues You May Encounter
Here at Sheely Plumbing Inc., we’ve seen every plumbing problem you can imagine. However, some issues come up more frequently than others. Here are a few we routinely encounter.
- Low Water Pressure - You don’t realize how much you rely on water pressure until you don’t have it. Low water pressure is when water flows weakly out of the fixtures instead of its average volume. Low water pressure is often the result of faulty fixtures, unusually high demand for water, broken pressure regulators, clogged pipes, or corroded plumbing.
- Leaky Faucets - Leaky faucets are annoying, and they cost you money in wasted water. Dripping and leaking taps usually happen because of a problem in the O ring or because of a corroded valve seat or worn-out washer. Thankfully, leaky faucets are easy to fix, and we can do the job in no time.
- Clogged Drains - Another annoying problem many homeowners suffer from is the clogged drain. Typically, drains clog because of sludge and food debris that builds up over time. Other times hair is the culprit. To get drains free-flowing again and to avoid the pitfalls that often come with chemical drain cleaners, it’s wise to call a professional plumbing company for safe and thorough drain cleaning.
If your kitchen or bathroom looks drab and outdated, our remodeling services may be just what you need.
We know there are many companies you can call when you require a residential plumbing contractor, but we feel we offer the best mix of services and value, which puts us ahead of our competitors. Here’s what you get when you call us:
- Flat Rate Pricing
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Same Day & Next Day Service
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- A+ BBB Accreditation
If you need help, and you don’t see your issue listed above, call us for an appointment.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription