Waking up in the middle of the night to a burst pipe can cause panic when you think about the water damage and the time it’s going to take to repair it. Fortunately, residents of the Hastings can rely on Sheely Plumbing Inc. for expert emergency plumbing repair. Whether it’s the weekend or the middle of the night, call on us when you have a plumbing emergency.
Please don’t take our word for it, check out our customer reviews to find out what they’re saying about our plumbing service.
What’s a Plumbing Emergency?
Do you have a plumbing emergency? How do you know when you need a plumber right away or when you can wait? Here are the most common plumbing emergencies we deal with every day.
- Clogged Sinks - While slow drains aren’t always an emergency, severe clogs that stop water completely must be fixed immediately.
- Clogged Toilets - If your toilet refuses to flush and can’t fix it, call for help right away, or you risk sewage backing up into your home.
- Leaky Faucets - Faucets that drip are annoying, but they also rack up your water bills and can lead to the buildup of mold and mildew.
- Leaking Water Heater - If you see water leaking around the base of your water heater, it means failure is imminent, and you risk a flood on your hands.
- Broken Water Lines - Whether it’s tree roots, corrosion, earth movement, or some other force, broken water lines can lead to water damage and low water pressure.
- Burst Pipes - When pipes freeze and then thaw, they’re prone to bursting, which can leave your house waterlogged and cost you hundreds of dollars in damage.
If you’re facing a plumbing emergency, get Sheely Plumbing Inc. on the phone, and we’ll be there 24/7.
Do You Have Hot Water Woes?
Does your family compete to see who gets in the shower first every morning, so they have all the hot water they want? If this is you, maybe it’s time to consider replacing that hot water tank with a tankless water heater.
A tankless water heater gives you instant hot water for as long as you like. Also, tankless designs take up much less space than a traditional water tank. Tankless water heaters also operate more efficiently, giving you hot water as you need it instead of heating a large container, which means you save money on your energy bills
To find out if an instant hot water system is right for your family, call Sheely Plumbing Inc. today for a consultation.
Whatever your plumbing problem is, contact us for the solution.
Why You May Need Drain Cleaning Service
Most residents don’t think about their drains until there’s a problem. But as the adage says, ‘An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,’ and that goes for your drains too. Regular drain cleaning keeps your drains free-flowing and quick-emptying. Also, professional drain cleaning eliminates the odors that come from decaying food debris and other junk in the pipes. Lastly, regular drain maintenance keeps your pipes healthy and allows you to catch small problems and fix them before they become big ones later. Call Sheely Plumbing Inc. and ask about our professional drain cleaning services in Hastings, MI.