While not every plumbing problem requires immediate attention, for some, the longer you wait, the more damage your home suffers. At Sheely Plumbing Inc., we understand that in dire situations, having a qualified 24 hour plumber ready to help gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re not in this situation alone. Remember Sheely Plumbing Inc., in Forest Hills, MI, and call when you need emergency plumbing repair.
If you’re still unsure, we’re the right plumber for you, check out our customer reviews and find out what your neighbors are saying.
Our Emergency Plumbing Repair Service
Plumbing problems often crop up when you least expect them, and sometimes, waiting on an appointment days later isn’t an option. Below are the most common situations Forest Hills, MI residents encounter that require an emergency plumber.
- Burst Pipes
- Toilets that Won’t Flush
- Sump Pump Failure
- Electrical Water Heater or Gas Water Heater Failure
- Clogged Drains
- Gas Leaks
When time is of the essence, remember to call Sheely Plumbing Inc. for 24 hour help.
Watch for Warning Signs Saying Your Water Heater is Failing
Imagine waking up expecting a hot shower to start your day only to find you have nothing but cold water. That’s what happens when your water heater fails. The average water heater lasts about 15 years, and after that, it’s time to plan for a new one. To avoid total water heater failure, watch out for the following signs that indicate trouble.
- Cloudy or rusty water
- Foul-smelling water
- The hot water doesn’t last as long as before
- The water never gets as hot as you like
- You hear strange banging noises coming from the tank
- You see water leaking around the base of the tank
If you notice any of the above problems, call for a plumber right away and see if you need a repair or replacement.
If you have plumbing issues in your Forest Hills home, contact us for help.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Service?
Most people don’t think about their drains until they stop working. However, routine maintenance provides many benefits to the homeowners, and here are just a few.
- Reduces Odors - When food gets stuck in the drain, it decays, which causes your drains to stink. Professional drain cleaning removes the food and other debris that cause foul odors.
- Prevents Problems - Keeping drains clean and free-flowing protects the pipes and prevents significant problems from cropping up.
- Faster Drains - As drains clog, the time it takes for them to empty becomes longer and longer. Professional drain cleaning ensures that your drains empty quickly.
Call Sheely Plumbing Inc. today to find out how you can benefit from our drain cleaning service.