Commercial Plumbing Company in West Michigan
Need commercial plumbing services in the Greater Grand Rapids Area? Sheely Plumbing Inc. is the expert team to call!
What to Look for When Hiring for Commercial Construction Plumbing Installation
Here at Sheely Plumbing Inc., we know there are many commercial plumbing contractors in Alto and the greater Grand Rapids area. However, to ensure you get the best service for your money, it’s wise to look for qualities to give you a company you can rely on and to provide you with satisfaction.
- Experience – It’s not that new companies can’t do a good job, instead, when time is money, and you need the job done right from the beginning, it’s best to look for a commercial contractor with years of experience serving industrial clients.
- References – Reliable contractors have plenty of references and aren’t shy about sharing them with potential customers. Don’t be afraid to demand to speak to previous customers to gauge the quality of work and experience.
- Licensing – You must hire a commercial plumber that’s licensed and insured in the state. Licensing and insurance protect both you and the contractor and ensures that the work is up to code.
- Service After Completion – Can you rely on your contractor to provide regular maintenance on the plumbing? Find one who does so you can have peace of mind that your property is protected.
- Warranties – Look for a contractor that stands behind their work either with a warranty or a satisfaction guarantee.
What is Process Piping?
Process piping converts liquids, chemicals, fuels, gasses, or other raw materials into a product we can use. Think of pipes that route water through a factory so for use in a manufacturing process, such as cleaning chemicals or soda — that’s process piping. More to the point, process piping are pipes that aren’t part of the mechanical piping.
Process piping is different from regular plumbing because it doesn’t fall under the same regulations and building codes. So, if your industrial project requires process piping, you must hire a company with experience in this arena.
Call Sheely Plumbing Inc. when you need a reliable process piping plumber for your Alto or Grand Rapids commercial project.
You can get better tasting and healthier water by contacting us about our water filtration services.
Signs of Water Heater Failure
There are few worse things than for a water heater to fail in a commercial application. Whether it’s a school, restaurant, apartment complex, mall, or whatever, no hot water means a lot of unhappy people. Fortunately, your water heater gives off signs when it’s on a downward spiral. Watch out for:
- Cloudy or rusty water
- Water that doesn’t get as hot as it used to
- Strange noises like banging coming from the tank
- Insufficient hot water
When you need a dependable, experienced, and trusted commercial plumbing service for Alto and the greater Grand Rapids area, call Sheely Plumbing Inc. at 616-868-2212.