Cascade residents know that not every plumbing problem requires emergency service, but sometimes, waiting for an appointment means costly property damage. Whatever plumbing situation you experience, call on Sheely Plumbing Inc. day or night for immediate assistance.
Before you hire a plumber, check out our customer reviews to see what your friends and neighbors think about our work.
When You Need 24 Hour Water Heater Repair
Your water heater works around the clock to provide you and your family with hot water for washing and bathing. All of that hard work puts stress on the unit, which can cause it to fail. To avoid total system failure, here are a few signs to watch for that point to a water heater that’s on the brink of a shutdown.
- Rusty or cloudy water
- Strange noises like banging sounds
- Lack of hot water
- Water doesn’t get as hot as it used to
- You see water leaking around the tank
All of the above signs point to a water heater that’s about to fail. Call Sheely Plumbing Inc. for our water tank repair service.
Our Clogged Drain Repair
Many Cascade, MI residents deal with slow and clogged drains; it’s one of the most common household plumbing problems there is. When you have a stubborn clog, you’re likely to reach for a chemical drain cleaner or a plunger for a fix. Before you do that, consider these benefits to hiring a professional to clean your drains.
- Lifespan - When you perform regular drain cleaning, you extend your drains’ lifespan by minimizing the damage that comes from neglect.
- Odors - Most of us have experienced that awful odor that comes out of the drains. It’s because of the food particles that fall in and decay. Professional drain cleaning removes the decaying material, which eliminates the unpleasant odors that stink up your kitchen.
- Speed - Professional drain cleaning leaves your drains cleaner than any other method, which means your drains empty much faster.
Call us today to find out how beneficial our drain cleaning service can be.
Learn more about the products we use by checking out our products and materials page.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Installation Right for You?
If your morning involves a competition to see who can get in the shower before the hot water is all used up, you may want to consider another option. For families with high hot water demands, a tankless water heater may be the perfect solution, and here’s why:
- Tankless water heaters give you unlimited hot water and never run out.
- On demand units provide nearly instantaneous hot water without having to wait for the water to heat up.
- Point of use water heaters are more efficient than tank-style systems, which means lower energy bills.
To find out how your family can benefit from a tankless water heater, call Sheely Plumbing Inc. today to find out.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription