When you’re facing a plumbing disaster in the home, don’t panic and remember to call Sheely Plumbing Inc. for expert help. Our highly trained technicians are standing by 24/7, ready to get you out of virtually any jam.
We don’t like to brag about our work, so we let our customer reviews do the talking.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Most people don’t think about their water heaters until they need hot water but get nothing but cold. While no one wants to suffer through the inconvenience of not having any hot water while they wait on a replacement, you can avoid this disaster by paying attention to signs that your water heater is failing. Here’s what to watch for:
- Cloudy or rusty water
- Metallic tasting water
- Banging or other unusual sounds coming from the tank
- Water that doesn’t get as hot as it should
- Rust spots on the tank
- Leaking water heater
If you notice any of the above signs, call for water tank repair before the system completely fails.
Our Drain Cleaning Service
If you think about what goes down your drains every day, it’s not difficult to see why so many Byron Center, MI, residents suffer from clogged and slow drains. Everything from hair, soap, dirt, and food particles get lodged in your drains, causing them to become slower and slower and eventually stop draining.
While many people fix drains themselves with chemical products or plungers, these methods often don’t get to the heart of the problem and can damage some older pipes.
Here are a few advantages to having a professional come in regularly for drain cleaning.
- Improves Drain’s Lifespan - Regular drain cleaning increases the plumbing lifespan because it reduces the amount of damage that occurs from use.
- Eliminates Odors - Professional drain cleaning removes the food particles and gunk that get trapped in your drains and decompose, causing foul odors.
- Reduces Clogs & Increases Performance - As we use our drains, it’s not uncommon for debris to accumulate, which leads to clogs. Routine maintenance gets rid of the material and keeps your drains clean and allows them to empty more quickly.
Depending on the size of your family, you may want to schedule professional drain cleaning every few months. Call us to find out more.
If you have further questions about our services, contact us today.
When to Call a 24 Hour Plumber
Not every plumbing issue requires emergency plumbing repair, but sometimes, waiting for an appointment means significant damage to your property. Our technicians are standing by 24/7 to assist Alto, Greater Grand Rapids, and West Michigan residents with:
- Burst pipe repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Sump pump failure
- Low water pressure
- Failed water heaters
- And more