Proudly Serving West Michigan With Quality, Perfection, Dependability, and Value
* We do not warranty or cover and product we do not supply.
* Freezing pipes and fixtures, or damaged caused by freezing are not covered by our warranty.
* Damage caused by storms, fire, smoke, vandalism, theft, severe weather, neglect, maintenance neglect are not covered by our warranty.
* Sheely Plumbing Inc. warrants labor and materials free of defects caused by installation or manufactures defects for a period of one year from date of final plumbing inspection.
* All fixtures and appliances will be covered by manufacture of specific product.
* All damaged fixtures and appliances are subject to inspection by manufactures representative before repair or replacement will be made.
* Warranty repairs or replacement will be preformed during regular business hours
* No warranty repairs or replacements will be preformed if customer has a past due balance.
SHEELY PLUMBING INC. WARRANTY INFORMATION
* If complete home or business sanitary drainage or water stoppage occurs.
* If flooding which cannot be contained by isolation valve of a fixture, main valve, or water service valve occurs.
* If a gas leak occurs that cannot be contained by shut off valve occurs.
ITEMS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
* Dripping faucets, fixtures traps, supply lines, running toilets, shower valves frost free sillcocks and dripping filler tub valves are all covered for a period of 30 days after final inspection.
* These items are all subject to inspection by one of our service techs before repair or replacement will be preformed.
* These items are considered home or business maintenance items after a period of 30 days.
SHEELY PLUMBING INC. LIMITED WARRANTY